Last updated on the 28th of May, 2018By visiting our website iovio.com and/or by using our services provided through our websites, we may process your personal data. We consider the careful handling of personal data of the utmost importance. For this reason, we observe due care in the processing and protection of personal data. When processing we adhere to the requirements of applicable laws and regulations. This means we:
- limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data needed for legitimate purposes;
- first ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and we demand the same from parties who process personal data on our behalf;
- respect your right to inspect, correct or delete your personal data held by us.
VISITING OUR WEBSITEWhen visiting our website, we may process your: IP-address, language settings, browser type, device type and your actions taken on our website (browsing and click behavior). Some of this information is necessary to visit our website. For example, IP-addresses are automatically collected by our web server in order to send you the requested web pages. We also use the aforementioned information to provide you with the correct version of our websites (e.g. desktop or mobile). Other information is used to improve our website and the user experience.
CONTACTING USIf you choose to correspond with us through email, via our “Contact Us” option on our website or by requesting a demo, we may process and retain the information you provide to us. Such information may include your name and address details, phone number, email address, the name of the company you work for, your position in the company and the content of the (email) messages together with all responses. We store this information until we are sure that you are satisfied with our response.
SECURITYThe security of your personal data is very important to us. Therefore we have implemented technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against loss or any form of unlawful processing. Amongst others, we protect our servers with firewalls. For security and availability purposes we use software to monitor network traffic (including IP-addresses) in order to identify network attacks.
- PHPSESSID This is a session cookie we use to keep track of your movement from page to page so you don’t get asked for the same information you’ve already given to the site. This cookie is stored until you leave the website.
- Google Analytics
Google Analytics is used to get a better understanding of how users generally interact with our website. For example, we may see which parts of our websites are the most or the least popular. This provides us with a better understanding as to how we may improve our websiteGoogle may transfer this information to third parties if the law requires this, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. We have no influence over the processing of personal data by Google. Please read the privacy statement of Google (which may change periodically) to read what they do with your (personal) data via this cookie.To remember what a user has done on previous pages/interactions with the website and to distinguish users we use this cookie:
- _ga This cookie is stored for 2 years
- _gid This cookie is stored for 1 day
- Doubleclick Doubleclick is used for tracking and remarketing purposes. Gathering pseudonymized data (such as IP-addresses, country and language settings), allows us to show you personalized advertisements on third party websites through banners and videos. Learn more. This cookie is stored for a maximum period of 2 years.
EMPLOYMENT CANDIDATESIf you wish to join IOVIO team and choose to apply for a vacancy, we may process and retain the information you provide to us. We collect the following personal data in the recruitment process:
- Name, address, telephone number, email address, date of birth
- Education, work experience, competencies, skills, qualifications, references
- Information collected in relation to reference checks, depending on the position you are applying for, and where necessary for the recruitment activities
- Information collected during interviews – comments noted by our interviewers
- From your direct application (When you apply on recruitment websites or on IOVIO Careers section)
- Through referrals from your acquaintances
- From third parties (e.g. recruitment agencies)
- To communicate with you for recruitment purposes
- To inform you of our job openings
- To obtain additional information about your suitability for the opening position
- To set up interviews
- To provide you with information about your application